Here is a summary of the items from this release.
Updated login screen design.
|Save Anchor||Update the syntaq.js to allow a builder to enable or disable the save anchor on a form. previously this was on by default.|
|Feature||Description of the Fix|
|Tags||Resolve the issue where creating new tags in a tenancy freezes the application.|
|Cursor focus||Update the syntaq.js to resolve the issue where the field looses focus.|
|Email formatting||Fixed email formatting links and buttons.|
Next Release Items
- New Feature: Datasheets.
- New Feature: Send mass notifications & emails to users.
- Enhancement: Update form engine to latest version.
- Enhancement: Add ability to drag radio button / checklist group options into different order.
- Enhancement: Project Versioning.
- Enhancement: Google Login migrated to Google Identity Service.
- Enhancement: New predefined role types.
- Enhancement: RTF field using Quill editor.
Open Feature and Enhancement Requests
- New Feature: Allow a user to connect apps to a submission workflow
- New Feature: Custom Component builder
- New Feature: Email recipients to include system users and team selections
- New Feature: View information about the status/ outcome of the workflow execution for the submission
- New Feature: Ability to store secret keys in tenant for use within forms.
- New Feature: User Sync/ Linking.
- New Feature: Orderable menu items.
- New Feature: Form comments.
- New Feature: In-line form changes.
- Enhancement: Forms builder revisions history/
- Enhancement: send error messages via email.
- Enhancement: Extend the custom tags to other entities including forms, templates and records
- Enhancement: Export JSON as CSV
- Enhancement: Tenant login page customization
- Enhancement: Allow PDF files to be easily included with generated documents and attached to email as part of submission workflow
- Enhancement: Before form load REST API
- Enhancement: Rules builder to allow And & Or conditions in the same rule
- Enhancement: New Template builder
Article is closed for comments.