Here is a summary of the items from this release.
|Gravatar profile picture support.
|Dark mode. Allow users to switch between light and dark mode. Functionality has been hidden following further testing.
|External login support
|The platform now supports login via Facebook, Google, Microsoft per tenant. Please request access if you wise to use this functionality.
|Upgrade to .Net 6.
|Upgrade to Metronic 8.
|Upgrade to ABP v7.2.
|Upgrade to bootstap 5.
|Upgrade to ngx-bootstrap v8.
|Upgrade to identity server 4 v4.
|External login support
|Allow social logins to be turned on/ off per tenant.
|Provide the framework for health check support. Once configured uses will be able to check the status of the platform from a webpage.
|Allow tenant to override customisable dashboard settings.
|Allow the use of the same widget multiple times in the same Dashboard.
|Security tests with OWASP.
|Allow back up of audit logs to excel file.
|UI standardisation and enhancements.
|Apply Accessibility enhancement to the application, specifically Aria tags.
|Allow form script to run just after the notes/help editor's modal has loaded, so that script to customise the content within a notes/help editor will take effect.
|Created static role for Builders.
|Added Author as the default role for new tenancies.
|Updated menu to support different role types.
|Updated the script to include div for forms to load.
|Tenant Specific Variables
|Enhanced so that variable data can be shared to a one or many teams, created tenant data as an array.
|Allow users to edit an App name and Description.
|Hide ASIC in the Host menu.
|Admin Security Password
|Allow users to define a password expiration period.
|Description of the Fix
|Resolved issue where Tags were not available until after the project template was saved.
|Resolved issue where after checking a notification it is not marked as read.
|Resolve issue where form fields weren't pulling through into the add-in.
|Resolve issue where a Hidden yes no control with 'clear value when hidden' property, would resolve a conditional region as 'false' in a doc template.
|Resolved issue where using rpt_count out of scope would return an unexpected row count.
|User's entity data will now get passed through to the form as MyUserData as intended
|Resolves issue where dragging and dropping a folder into the breadcrumb folder structure would always moves folder into the root folder.
|Resolved issue where the form on-save toast notification would not appear on manual save.
Next Release Items
- Update to the form engine
Open Feature and Enhancement Requests
- Enhancement: Extend the custom tags to other entities including forms, templates and records
- Enhancement: Export JSON as CSV
- New Feature: Allow a user to connect apps to a submission workflow
- New Feature: Custom Component builder
- New Feature: Email recipients to include system users and team selections
- New Feature: View information about the status/ outcome of the workflow execution for the submission
- New Feature: Ability to store secret keys in tenant for use within forms
- New Feature: Datasheets
- Enhancement: Tenant login page customization
- Enhancement: Allow PDF files to be easily included with generated documents and attached to email as part of submission workflow
- Enhancement: Before form load REST API
- Enhancement: Rules builder to allow And & Or conditions in the same rule
- Enhancement: Add ability to drag radio button / checklist group options into different order
- Enhancement: New Template builder