We constantly get feedback from our customers for new features, functionality and enhancements on SYNTAQ. Which we love!
In the interest of transparency we have provided a list of the Features we are looking to roll out. Please feel free to comment, we would love to hear what you think.
- New Feature- Form data analytics, understand how the users interact with your form
- New Feature - Allow a user to connect apps in is submission workflow to
- New Feature - Customisible Dashboard
- New Feature - Only one concurrent login per user
- New Feature - Strength indicator for password fields
- New Feature - Session time out
- New Feature - Add reCAPTCHA to login and Registration page
- New Feature - Integration with Stripe and St. Georges Bank
- New Feature - Share forms between tenancies
- New Feature - Custom Component builder
- New Feature - Custom CSS per Form
- New Feature - Email recipients to include system users and team selections
- New Feature - View information about the status/ outcome of the workflow execution for the submission
- New Feature - Have the ability to tag form fields as meta data for reporting
- New Feature - Ability to store secret keys in tenant for use in side a forms
- Enhancement - copy the whole form and associated workflows to a new form
- Enhancement - Allow PDF files to be easily included with generated documents and attached to email as part of submission workflow
- Enhancement - Before form load REST API
- Enhancement - Rules builder requires a and/ or condition in the same rule
- Enhancement - Delete ALL rules from a form
- Enhancement - Add ability to drag radio button / checklist group data into different order
- Enhancement - Significant updates to template building and management
We will add new items to the list once we are clear on the requirements and they meet the needs of our users.
This roadmap is for informational purposes only, so you shouldn’t rely on this information for major decisions. Just like all projects, the items in the roadmap are subject to change and the continued development or release of a project on the roadmap is at the sole discretion of SYNTAQ.
Article is closed for comments.