Here is a summary of the items from this release.
Allow a user to delete a project template subscriber from a release before a deployment.
NOTE: that this is not a feature of SAVE but rather of DEPLOY, meaning that immediately after a user has removed a Subscriber from a Release, they need to deploy the Release.
New Project Modal doesn't allow a user to search a project template list.
Can still add duplicate Tenancies to a deployment. Resolves two use cases.
1. Allowing a user to add duplicate Tenancies via the string, and
2. Allowing a user to add duplicate tenancies from a deployment.
Can't search a Project Subscription, Search is only applied to the Your Project Templates view.
Can't sort by version on a deployment.
|Project Deployments||Status of a deployment is updated by a change in status of the same Project Template deployment from a different Tenancy.|
|Projects||When sharing a project to anon users the URL that is rendered when clicked by the anon user doesn't include the tenant's name and resolves to %tenant_name%.syntaq.com.|
|Search||Can't use the enter key on search.|
Next Release Items
- New Feature: Datasheets.
- New Feature: Send mass notifications & emails to users.
- Enhancement: Update form engine to latest version.
- Enhancement: Add ability to drag radio button / checklist group options into different order.
- Enhancement: Google Login migrated to Google Identity Service.
- Enhancement: New predefined role types.
Open Feature and Enhancement Requests
- New Feature: Allow a user to connect apps to a submission workflow
- New Feature: Custom Component builder
- New Feature: Email recipients to include system users and team selections
- New Feature: View information about the status/ outcome of the workflow execution for the submission
- New Feature: Ability to store secret keys in tenant for use within forms.
- New Feature: User Sync/ Linking.
- New Feature: Orderable menu items.
- New Feature: Form comments.
- New Feature: In-line form changes.
- Enhancement: Forms builder revisions history.
- Enhancement: send error messages via email.
- Enhancement: Extend the custom tags to other entities including forms, templates and records
- Enhancement: Export JSON as CSV
- Enhancement: Tenant login page customization
- Enhancement: Allow PDF files to be easily included with generated documents and attached to email as part of submission workflow
- Enhancement: Before form load REST API
- Enhancement: Rules builder to allow And & Or conditions in the same rule
- Enhancement: New Template builder