Here is a summary of the items from this release.
Added an environment tag to the 'New Project' view so users can distinguish between the same projects that are assigned different Environment types i.e. Production, Staging, Test.
Dev = Red,
Test = Yellow,
Staging = Bue, and
Production = empty
Allow a user to add multiple Tenancies to a Template by using a simple comma separated string without spaces, i.e. tenant1,tenant2,tenant3.
|Project Releases||Enhanced the Project Release Notes, including link in the RTF field.|
Enhanced the Project Release and Deployment process. Allowing a user to create a release that is editable until the user decides to deploy the Template to a tenancy.
Updated the business logic in the Deployments table so that users can only access the necessary statuses of a Deployment and not set it back to a prior state.
Project starts out with a Status of New, once it has been changed from NEW to ACTIVE or DEFERRED, Can't change back to NEW.
Available status' - New, Active, Deferred
When a Status has been updated to ACTIVE, it can ONLY be made In ACTIVE
Available status' - In-Active
When a Status has been Set to IN-ACTIVE it can ONLY be made ACTIVE
Available status' - Active
When a Status has been set to DEFERRED it can only be made ACTIVE.
Available status' - Active
|Project Releases||Resolved an issue where the Project Release tables Action buttons are hidden when scaling the page up or down.|
|Project Releases||Prevent a tenant admin from unintentionally adding the same tenancy twice.|
|Project Deployments||Shows a list of all deployments associated with a template, preventing the user from being able to upgrade different versions on different environments.|
|Project Subscriptions||Resolved an issue where the Project Subscriptions table doesn't refresh requiring the user to do a page refresh.|
|Project Templates||Update the Project Templates view to restrict the user's ability to enter HTML into the heading.|
|Project Templates||After deleting a shared deployment, the page whole page refreshed, now only the modal data is refreshed.|
|Project||Release note Information removed temporarily.|
|Project||Upgrade option removed temporarily.|
Next Release Items
- New Feature: Datasheets.
- New Feature: Send mass notifications & emails to users.
- Enhancement: Update form engine to latest version.
- Enhancement: Add ability to drag radio button / checklist group options into different order.
- Enhancement: Google Login migrated to Google Identity Service.
- Enhancement: New predefined role types.
Open Feature and Enhancement Requests
- New Feature: Allow a user to connect apps to a submission workflow
- New Feature: Custom Component builder
- New Feature: Email recipients to include system users and team selections
- New Feature: View information about the status/ outcome of the workflow execution for the submission
- New Feature: Ability to store secret keys in tenant for use within forms.
- New Feature: User Sync/ Linking.
- New Feature: Orderable menu items.
- New Feature: Form comments.
- New Feature: In-line form changes.
- Enhancement: Forms builder revisions history.
- Enhancement: send error messages via email.
- Enhancement: Extend the custom tags to other entities including forms, templates and records
- Enhancement: Export JSON as CSV
- Enhancement: Tenant login page customization
- Enhancement: Allow PDF files to be easily included with generated documents and attached to email as part of submission workflow
- Enhancement: Before form load REST API
- Enhancement: Rules builder to allow And & Or conditions in the same rule
- Enhancement: New Template builder